Deck-a-Drain Channel Drainage System
An effective drainage system for all types of concrete surfaces that will help and aid with compliance to the new driveway Planning Regulations that came into force 1st October 2008.
Concrete Drainage: Deck-a-drain
- Collects water and carries it away quickly. The product is ideal for use on pool decks, patios, driveways, etc, in fact anywhere water collects and needs to be carried away
- Made of tough, long lasting PVC, the versatile DECK-a-DRAIN System has no metal parts to corrode.
- DECK-a-DRAIN can also serve as an effective expansion and contraction joint.
- The unique, non-directional design of the DECK-a-DRAIN system eliminates the need for right or left fittings. One attachment can be used for both by simply facing it in the direction needed. A flat contour profile allows a tight fit against any wall.
- Installs easily, no trenches to dig or deep excavations to make, saving time, labour and money. Can be used as a screed rail along with our Plastiform concrete formwork in the final pour
- Combined joint and drainage system for concrete decks.
- New configuration provides a smooth centre channel for better water flow. Thicker wall dimensions and cutting ledge on the inside, ensure a strong yet flexible drainage system.
Easy to Install Concrete Drainage System provides effective method for draining water away from all types of concrete surfaces
External: W40mm x H80mm x 2m Long.
Internal: the inside dimension, 38 x 78mm and multiple slots on the top surface allow ample drainage.
DECK-a-DRAIN is available in Black
Each 2m length is fitted with film protective tape over the slotted top surface. Pack of 10 x 2m lengths = 14kgs (Single 2m length = 1.4kgs)
A competitive product at a competitive price. Drain will set straight and true with strong, thick top section and heavy wall structure ensuring accuracy.
DECK-a-DRAIN ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
End Coupler, Drain Take Off and Clean-Out/End Blank.
The Aco Drain Channel is supplied with male/female sliding connections with additional springlock incorporated and a snaplock grating. These aid the installation, so several lengths can be laid at one time.
Want more information?
- Visit our catalogue for more: Concrete Drainage
- Download Brochure Here: Deckdrain
Concrete Formwork: Plastiform
When installing imprinted concrete, Plastiform Boards should be your first choice for concrete form-work. Plastiform Boards are tough and durable and built to last. Made from high density polyethylene plastic, each board has a dovetail slot for our Camlock clamps. Plastiform is available in 5 x 10cm size, all boards are 2m long.
Just look at the uses of Plastiform!
Add some extra style to your jobs with smooth curves and radiuses.
Curb & Gutter Work
Monolithic curb and gutter or decorative work.
Do Radius work one day then straight work the next.
Stack 2,3 or 4 high or cut the boards to form some stairs.
Use Plastiform concrete formwork to create stylish concrete, Reusable for Years
We're not really sure how long the forms will last, some crews are still using 8 year old forms.
At 1/3 the weight of wood, your truck can carry more and so can your crew.
Fast Set Up
Here's what we've heard many times. "The first time my crew used Plastiform it took twice as long, by the third time we used them they were twice as fast".
Incorporate our Deckdrain drainage system and Recessed Manholes into your formwork set up to aid with compliance to the new driveway planning regulation. Also available - Isolation and expansion foams
Pull your forms the same day. Plastiform can be removed in approximately 4 hours rather than having to come back the next day.
Eliminates Toenailing. Connect boards together with a snap or use wood end connectors to connect to wood forms to complete form runs.
( 2 ) Camlock Clamps
Fit most size stakes. Made from durable nylon fibreglass, Camlocks come in one universal size to support up to 3/4" wood, rebar stakes or flat iron stake. They twist in anywhere to clamp the boards to the stakes.
Want more information?
- Visit our catalogue for more: Concrete Formwork
- Download .pdf Brochure Here: Imprinted Concrete Formwork Plastiform
Our Manufacturing Facility is certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2008