Imprinted concrete is one of the building industry's success stories of recent years and Creative Impressions have played no small part in bringing this about
In 1989 Creative Impressions introduced into Europe the technique of pattern concrete using texture concrete mats. In order to introduce our system to the UK we launched our series of "Open Days" as an introduction to the techniques involved in pattern imprinted concrete design and these days proved to be extremely successful. However it became apparent that because of the large numbers of people attending we were not able to give as much attention as needed to each individual team.
As a result Creative Impressions have introduced our "Specialised One Day Training Course" where teams attend individually, by appointment Course Hours: 8:45 - 16:00
Cost for the day for a team of up to 3 people is £300.00+VAT inc of 2 texture mats of our choice for you to take away to practice with. (£70 for each extra team member)
Course Agenda: Morning Session
- A brief history of Pattern Imprinted Concrete including a video presentation
- Step by step concrete design guide to installing, colouring and stamping a concrete slab using video and slide presentations
- Importance of site preparation and the layout of formwork
- The specification of the high strength R/M concrete mix design used in Pattern Imprinting, including the use of Fibre and Air-Entrainer
- Correct positioning of control joints and expansion joints, the use of isolation joints and the correct jointing of the slab is so important
- Importance of the correct placing, compacting, finishing, printing and sealing of the concrete slab
- The team will then enter the practical session. Each person will have a small sample slab to prepare for stamping, first by roller tamping and floating, then the correct application of colour hardener and release in preparation for the final stamping. We also include if requested a sample of Stencilcrete
Course Agenda: Afternoon Session
- We continue the practical session showing the correct procedure when washing off and sealing the surface using previously finished samples
- We will then show the Imprinting process by stamping the samples prepared in the morning session, plus showing the removal of the stencil
- A final session in the classroom dealing with any questions on the practical and theoretical aspects of producing and stenciling concrete.
The day is completed by the presentation of the Creative Impressions Diploma, Sales Literature and Training DVD.
For overseas visitors - we are only 40 minutes from Manchester and Liverpool Airports
Our Manufacturing Facility is certified to BS EN ISO 9001:2008